Wednesday, April 1

Plotin' A New York Takeover...

It's not so much a takeover it's more like paintin' the town red. I wasn't thinkin' about moving to New York cause of the rent expenses but I wanted to be close like maybe Jersey City. Then one of my uncles passes away & it gave me the opportunity to move back to Brooklyn & to live wit my cousins. Because of the recession I had a hard time comin' up wit money to pay the rent so I never moved & my chances were on hold. My uncle (who owns the house) is rentin' not only my spot but the upstairs apartment. Maybe in 2 years my spot will be reserved for me again. Fuck dat, I'm not waitin' for 2 years I'm lookin' to make moves now. I was startin' to like the feelin' of New York so why not Harlem? Whatever just thinkin' like always & I need roomates let's make that happen...lol
Leave a comment....

1 comment:

Jason said...

i feel u man, rentis a bitch, literally cause my landlord is a woman lol