Thursday, April 2

I've Been Thinkin'....

I was walkin' down 125th in Harlem thinkin' (really I'm lookin' 4 a job cause the job I'm @ now they choppin' my hours.) anyway I'm thinkin' about the New York rap scene, New York hasn't been on top since 2002 so it seems like New York is following the south & aren't proud of it. New York Hip Hop were known to criticize the south & the west coast on what's real Hip Hop. Now what I see is the south gettin' their revenge a lil' bit & criticizin' what should be Hip Hop. I'm not complainin' anymore I'm like fuck it, if I like some songs cool if I don't move on cause I'm not mad @ the south dancin' & all cause New York did that in the late 80's & the early 90's before the Chronic. New York had the Harlem shake so New York started dem wack dances. Soulja Boy I don't like him but I respect the dude, he found his audince & he's got some hits. I'm gonna get my money hit up New York hard, all over manhattan (Harlem too.) & Brooklyn. I'm gonna have fun & make music & if you don't like it someone else will then you'll like it too...lol

No comments: