Monday, April 13

Keri Hilson My Favorite Female Artist & She's Sexy Too...




I've seen Keri since she was on an old X-Zibit joint called "Hey Now" back in 2004. Next thing I know she's on Lloyd Banks single "Help" in 2006. Same year I saw her on Rich Boy's "Throw Some D's" video without actually knowin' its Keri, she sittin' on the hood of a cadalic chewin' on some bubble wit a hoodie on. I was like damn who's that? Later I found out it was her when Timbo's "The Way I Are" came out, after "Engery" I've been rockin' wit her since...no actually when she was on 106 & Park tellin' the world she was the girl on Usher's "Love In The Club" & demonstrated her movers on Terrance J. (Lucky dude) :( Her album In A Perfect World is hot I'm coppin' that but I'm disappointed cause she said she like dark skin guys.

Come on let's get over this light skin, dark skin thing. Light skins are back (Light skin girls never really left tho) stop denyin' this we are all black like my imitate family. My oldest brother is dark as night & I'm light as day. (almost) My Lil' brother & parents are in between, see all shades of black so stop all that. Shamar Moore, Al Be Sure, Debarge & Prince are outta business its over!

Its Ok Keri I forgive u...lol. Here's some pics of her & check out this new joint she's featured on wit Asher Roth's "She Don't Want A Man" on the right side of the screen under twitter updates.


P.S. I like girls wit short hair a lot more, blame it on Keri, Rihanna & Brooke (From Harlem Heights)




2 comments:

Emma said...

soooo very proud of you :)

and yess i agree. light skin girls never went no where!

So Freakin Chic said...

smh! shame on blogger for not having my photo. lets try this again...


THERE WE GOOOO!!! lol