Thursday, October 22

Some PPL Know Exactly What 2 Say 2 Make Me Feel Like Shit...


After yesterday I now go by this quote. "There's a thin line between positive inspiration & negative inspiration". I'll explain: No matter how you look @ it, it's inspiration. That's why there's a thin line between them, they're both parallel. Positive Inspiration is a beautiful feeling, when your feeling down someone up lifts you, give you words of wisdom & finds a way 2 help you move forward. Negative Inspiration is a feeling that only bothers me only someone who's important in my life brings me down, anyone else can kiss my ass cause I'll shit on you regardless. They kick me while I'm down, they never like my ideas, views & opinions, they tell me how I should live my life when they can't live there's & they push me backward.

Chris Brown said something I agree wit. (Check out the Chris Brown interview on Hot97) "If you take the time out in your day to focusing on hating me or focusing anyone who's not directly in your situation, you're doing the same thing as loving". You know "Hate is the new love". You take the time to love & show me that you care enuff about me & then there's ppl who take the time to show how much you dislike me & how much I make u sick.

I had 2 pour out my thoughs for the moment because someone struck a nerve in me. I wanna thank my peoples for holding me down after that because I was about to knock this person out & it will be wrong in my part. Thank you...
Leave a comment...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way right now. I feel like a lot of people are too negative & it's cramping my style. I shouldn't worry about what other people say, but thats easier said than done. I'm glad you have your blog to confide in, & I'm sorry you were upset.

Lol, New York is calling my name, I feel it. Maybe I'll meet you one day on the street or whatever.

LOL @ Mizz Songz..I could get used to that title real quick.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that whole Ye thing was ridiculous. My heart dropped to the floor for a second, then I had to pick it back up. Its hard not to let fools get to you, so good job:)

Haha, well I probably will run into you one of these days.