Sunday, July 5

5th Of July Hangover

Yep I'm a lil' hungover from last nite. I hug out wit my boys & we saw da fireworks then we went to 2 clubs in New York. 1st one was club Porky's (WTF Porky's??), 2nd club Climax. We got in free because both clubs desperately needed people but why turn down free admissions?? We went in to Porky's & da club was tacky, dey didn't have 2 much people in there but they were a bit wild. We stayed for about 30-45 minutes & went in to Climax & it was completely dead. I saw a few broads & mostly guys lookin' bored... Got back 2 Porky's & da club poped off wit a small crowd so its cool I had fun, we stayed 4 an hour or 2. Went back 2 Climax & everyone was actin' all shy & shit so I said fuck em stayed 4 about 30. I had a better shot @ da chick workin' @ da club. When we stepped out we saw a crowd full of people romin' dat streets all 2gether & we realized dey were da small crowd from Porky's. We check out Porky's & dey were empty...Wow...Oh well, we grabbed a bite 2 eat & went home affter...lol. I had a good nite tho, I can't complain...

When we left club Climax dey branded me wit dis...lol, its black as fuck on my lightskin arm how da fuck Imma wash dis off...lmao. Ok well Imma go & get my hangover remedy I'll catch yall later...

No comments: