Tuesday, June 2

When Things Happen 2 Someone It Makes U Think...

Yep as soon as you step out da front door it's a war zone in this world. I tell my moms dis all da time. Ain't just da hood it's anywhere. I ain't got no problem wit gangstas, thugs or whatever, I got my eye on da cops more than anything since they hurtin' us people instead of protectin' us anyways. Whatever you do be careful & watch your back cause life is movin' fast & it's short. On that note keep ya head up Jay Bronson. Ok I gotta go & fix dis PC. (Yep still got PC problems.) I need a new hard drive & a new fan..smh. Damn this recession is really kickin' my ass!

1 comment:

nick said...

yes... if you're not paranoid, then you just ain't right. hell.. i'm paranoid even when i'm in my own house. there was some asshole sometime back that came knocking on our door thinking we was next door crying for his girl to come back on some "baby come back, you can blame it all on me" shit. my dad was about to whip his ass.