Wednesday, May 6

A Twitter Topic KFC & Popeyes...

Fresh outta Twitter, Lemme tell u what happend. I was lookin' @ the trending topics section on twitter @ KFC was @ the top of the list. So I'm thinkin' people talkin' 'bout that grilled chicken that just came out wich I think it's overrated. (I had some last week...lol)Now I was told that Oprah gave out free KFC coupons on her website & da twitters are pissed...lol & they got me started. I said & I quote "I wouldn't eat @ KFC thanks 2 the big "O" or Popeyes wit moms on da commercials I think that raciest... smh." Sorry that's how I feel. Moms sellin' Popeyes chicken like dat chill out wit dat. Twitter is gonna be the death of me...lol
Leave a comment....

1 comment:

Jessiiccaaa said...

lmfao i agree...we are all gonna b engraved by fuckin twitter