Saturday, May 2

Time 2 Throw My 2 Cents In: Nas & Kelis

Damn my boy Nick wasn't lyin' after all, Kelis filed for Divorce against Nas. Who knows the situation it just came outta nowhere & they gotta kid on da way. (Last thing I would do is tattoo my girl on my arm...smh) Sorry ladies I'm afraid of marriage cause marriage seem so borin' & it may fuck your life up. 1st it's all about you, (That's where I'm at now.) you & your homies partyin' & bullshitin'. Then your sufficient other comes along now it's always the both of you. Then yall get married have kids, now you & your sufficient other can't really do much wit da kids around so they gotta come along wit u both & annoy the hell outta u. Sex will be @ a minimum & all ya got left is to argue. I wonder how da my parents do it, I mean how they still goin' strong almost 29 years, props. Actually I think I'm more afraid of divorce than marriage, she ain't takin' half of my hard earned money. Hell 2 da nizzo! ( I made that up...lol)

Wow here's the divorce papers....

Leave a comment....

1 comment:

Carter said...

yo...u got a DOPE blog....hit me up....http://freshlifestyles.blogspot.com/