Monday, April 20

Nicki Minaj My Favorite Female Rapper & Did I Mention She's Sexy...


I luv Nicki Minaj why? cause she's better than a lot of guys in rap & she can go up against Lil' Wayne. If she gets out rhymed by Wayne believe me it would be close. 1st time time I've heard her spit she was on Lil' Wayne's Drought 3 mixtape in 2007. They rhymed over The Young Gunz record "Can't Stop Won't Stop" & I played that song on repeat. Soon enough I found her Myspace to listen to more songs & I was feelin' da freestyle she did over Biggie's "Warning". She droped the "Playtime Is Over" mixtape wit DJ Big Mike & it was impressive. The very next year she dropped the "Sucka Free" mixtape hosted by Lil' Wayne & she's on her way. Sucks she didn't make the XXL freshman of 09, She's gonna need to p out more shit.

Yo she killed me wit da imfamous pic wit her squatin' down suckin' on a lollipop kinda like da Lil' Kim pic posin' for her "Hardcore" album in 1996. Hope she workin' on that ablum soon cause she gotta rep da NYC, she may live in da ATL but its about da NYC. For now you can catch her on a few Gucci Mane records, Nicki Minaj T.V. & The Young Money Album.
Here are some pics of Nicki....




The chick next to Nicki her name is Shanell. She's a lil' cute lil' thang. Imma wait till she gets more info & songs out before I dedicate a post to her...




No comments: