Wednesday, April 8

Electrik Red Ft. Lil' Wayne - So Good & Young Money - Every Girl





I decided to double up on videos because both videos have one thing in common. Well 2 things in common & one of them is Lil' Wayne but he's not important, the other is girls. The 1st video belongs to Electrik Red "So Good" I've seen them girls in various of music videos & magazines. I can't say they are good singers but I like their moves. The song ain't bad tho. The 2nd video "Every Girl" I like the song & most of all the message. Shit I wish I could fuck every pretty girl in the world. All I got now is the local girls & I can't wait to check em' out, soon as I handle my lil' recession problem. I'll be around I ain't goin' no where yet...

1 comment:

Jason said...

tired of seeing this goomba lookin nigga