Thursday, April 23

Duane Can't Reade


1st off smh @ myself for gettin' up 5:30 in the mornin' just to go to Duane Reade's orientation @ 8:15am. (from New Jersey 2 New York) I was up there till 4:00pm, but we had a lunch break I was gonna just leave but I left some of my stuff & I couldn't leave it behind smh...

We was practicin' customer service, some dude was the cashier, I was the customer. I said I was lookin' 4 some peanut Butter & he looked @ me like he never heard of peanut butter. He froze! Is that the type of customer service u get @ a store! Anyway he was supposed to show me where it is but without leavin' the register, sending some assistance from another team member but dude didn't get the lessen he just froze! So the trainer said how did u get here? What store sent u here? Dude said Peanut Butter? (Huh?) Everybody was dyin' (I think I was the most I'm workin' wit him.) So 4 the rest of the orientation when anyone mentions the words peanut butter we start lol... After that the trainer was iffy about hirin' the guy. I'm like he don't seemed handicapped he's just a dumb ass & he's got an accent, so it's hard to understand him. I know I'm wrong I felt bad a lil' for laughin' @ him but fuck it u would 2...lol.

The rate of pay @ Duane Reade s 7.15\hr, if you workin' @ Duane Reade you're gettin' cheated out of some cash but if you a dumb mutha fucka you can get a job @ Duane Reade too...lol Good Luck...
P.S. I wasn't talkin' 'bout the dude in the pic. I found the pic..lol
Leave a comment please I'm dyin' 2 read your thoughts...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How many times do you have to go to the orientation until you are hired? I have one this Thursday :/