Tuesday, March 24

End Recession & Start Recess

Recess, haven't had that since I was a kid. The life of a kid & the life of an adult is the same difference. All you wanna do is to have a good time but as an adult you would do things like hittin' up da clubs, shopping, goin' out 2 eat, travelin & so on. Since the recession hit our economy its hard 2 have a good time. People loosin' their homes, jobs & like me, havin' a smaller paycheck cause your boss cut your hours. Now you gotta watch your finances but as a kid you ain't gotta worry about a damn thing just kick back & relax, play video games & what not.

When I was a kid I didn't even know The World Trade Center blew up back in 1993 why? Cause I didn't give a fuck, just play my Super Nintendo & call it a day, untill my moms yell at me for somthin'. (but the O.J. case caught my attention back in 1994.) All I'm sayin' is hopefully Obama can pull us out of the whole Bush put us in, we get our selves together & have recess all over again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

word up, obama BETTER pull us out the recession. i didn't vote for him for nothing. my wallet can't wait 4 years to get better. i'm talking about C.H.A.N.G.E now.